Mickie Javaid-Camua is a concept artist based in Los Angeles.
He has worked in the entertainment industry since 2016, with
experience in visual development, concept design, and illustration.
He is currently working as a Visual Development Artist at Lex and Otis for an upcoming unannounced project and is an instructor at Brainstorm School. He has worked on projects such as Call of Duty with Treyarch (Activision Blizzard) and with clients such as Netflix, Jim Henson Company, NBC Universal, Princess Cruises, and Novo Reality.
- Currently working on an upcoming unannounced project.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Worked closely with Art Directors to achieve art direction for the project.
- Produced concept art and illustrations for various environments, set designs, and props.
- Worked closely with Creative Director to achieve visual direction on an upcoming unannounced project.
- Worked closely with Creative Director to achieve art direction for the project.
- Produced concept art and illustrations for production of 3D assets and key art.
- Assisted with textures for 3D assets and created assets for mobile build of the project.
- Worked closely with clients to create design concepts for various projects.
- Provided concept art, design, and illustrations.
- Met deadlines and communicated with clients on a weekly basis.